- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 25mm - 48mm
- RIM: 23mm mm Internal Right Wide™ Width (30mm external), 700c
- DEPTH: 30mm Wind Shadow™ Depth
- TIRE INTERFACE: Clincher/Tubeless
- HUBS: SPDR™, Straight-Pull, Disc-Specific, Centerlock, 24 Hole, 2 cross
- FRONT AXLE: 12/15mm x 100mm
- REAR AXLE: 12x142mm
- SPOKES: Sapim CX-Ray Aero
- DRIVER: RideFast, 3 pawl, Alloy
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano (SRAM Road) HG 9/11, SRAM XD/R
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- PROTECTION: 2 Year Warranty, Lifetime Crash Replacement Program
- WEIGHT: 1330g* set
*Approx. Weight PRIOR to Rim Tape
Why We Build It
RLR 30s are designed to be versatile. Performing well on any road surface including gravel.
RLRs are light enough to excel during big days in the mountains while their 30mm deep by 30mm wide WindShadow™ shape provides the aerodynamic performance and precise cornering of significantly deeper, traditionally shaped, road wheels without the rough ride quality or challenging crosswind handling typically associated deeper wheelsets.
Vertical ride compliance, torsional stiffness, and aerodynamic performance is improved by the use of our US-Built, SPDR™ straight-pull, centerlock, hubs and 24 Sapim CX Ray semi-areo spokes per wheel, laced two-cross (straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the crossing points and call this design "3-cross") .
The 23mm internal width and 30mm external width of the RLR offers the versatility to run tire widths ranging from 25mm-48mm. RLR 30s employ a traditional hooked bead allowing them to be run with tubed tires as small as 25mm (although they ship set up tubeless ready-to-ride with RideLock™ Tubeless Tape and Valves). Aerodynamic performance is optimized on the road with 28c tires.
Riders who wish to blend singletrack into their gravel rides, or those intending to run exlusively large volume, tubeless, gravel/dirt tires should checkout our HWR GX.
RLR 30s are protected by our 2 year warranty as well as our Crash Replacement Plan which provides $200, no-questions-asked, repair or replacement for damage not covered by our warranty. Click the links below to learn more about each of these protections.