- APPLICATION: AM/Enduro/Gravity
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.25"-2.6"
- RIM: 30mm Internal Right Wide™ Enduro Width
- RIM MATERIAL: Aluminum
- HUBS: US Built, SPM 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross
- BRAKE MOUNT: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Sapim Race (298mm)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, SecureLock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm, Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, 72pts (5º) Engagement
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XD/R, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved?: YES
- PROTECTION: 2 Year Warranty (Hubs: Lifetime Guarantee)
- WEIGHT: 1990g* Boost set
Also available in 27.5" & Mixer (29/27.5) sizes.
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
Why We Build It
Locomotos are designed and built to bring the precision handling, well-tuned ride quality, and handbuilt quality of our carbon wheels to All-Mountain, Enduro, and Gravity riders who choose to ride aluminum wheels.
Engineered to track well in rough, high-speed, terrain and during hard cornering, the Loco's rim shape and depth combined with their hooked bead makes them laterally and torsionally stiff while also offering a forgiving amount of vertical compliance.
Ride quality is tuned & improved through the use of SPM™ straight-pull hubs, 28 Sapim Race double-butted spokes, and tightly controlled spoke tensions.
The 30mm internal width of the Locomoto is ideal for tires ranging from 2.25" to 2.6". Tires 2.5" and wider will have a softer or more forgiving ride quality on the Locomoto while sacrificing a slight degree of tire sidewall stiffness under hard cornering.
Locomoto wheelsets are covered by our 2 Year Warranty while their SPM hubs are Lifetime Guaranteed. Click the link below to read the coverage details.