Locomotos are designed and built to bring the precision handling, well-tuned ride quality, and handbuilt quality of our carbon wheels to All-Mountain, Enduro, and Gravity riders who choose to ride aluminum wheels.
Engineered to track well in rough, high-speed, terrain and during hard cornering, the Loco's rim shape and depth combined with their hooked bead makes them laterally and torsionally stiff while also offering a forgiving amount of vertical compliance.
Ride quality is tuned & improved through the use of our lifetime guaranteed SPM™ straight-pull hubs, 28 Sapim Race double-butted spokes, and tightly controlled spoke tensions.
The 30mm internal width of the Locomoto is ideal for tires ranging from 2.25" to 2.6". Tires 2.5" and wider will have a softer or more forgiving ride quality on the Locomoto while sacrificing a slight degree of tire sidewall stiffness under hard cornering.
Click the Specifications, Protection, and Service tabs above this product description for more information about the Locomoto.
- APPLICATION: AM/Enduro/Gravity
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.25"-2.6"
- RIM: 30mm Internal Right Wide™ Enduro Width
- RIM MATERIAL: Aluminum
- HUBS: US Built, SPM 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross
- BRAKE MOUNT: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Sapim Race (298mm)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, SecureLock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm, Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, 72pts (5º) Engagement
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XD/R, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved?: YES
- PROTECTION: 2 Year Warranty (Hubs: Lifetime Guarantee)
- WEIGHT: 1990g* Boost set
Also available in 27.5" & Mixer (29/27.5) sizes.
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
Locomoto wheelsets are covered by our 2 Year Warranty while their SPM hubs are Lifetime Guaranteed. Click the link below to read the coverage details.
SPM CenterLock Boost Front Hub Assembly Diagram
SPM CenterLock Boost Rear Hub Assembly Diagram
Freehub Assembly Diagram (Gen 2, 3 bearing)