- APPLICATION: XC/Trail
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.25"-2.6
- RIM: 30mm Internal Right Wide™ Trail Width
- HUBS: US Built, SPM, 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross, Lifetime Guarantee (Hubs Only, see below for wheel coverage)
- Brake Mount: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Sapim CX Ray (298mm Front/280mm Rear)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, SecureLock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, 72pts (5º) Engagement
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XDR, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved?: NO
- PROTECTION: 2 Year Warranty, Lifetime Crash Replacement Program
- WEIGHT: 1570g* Boost set (700g Front, 870g Rear)
Also available in 27.5" & 29" sizes.
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
Why We Build It
Livewires are designed to help deliver the best trail performance for modern-geometry short to mid travel aggressive XC & Trail bikes by offering larger volume tire support and lateral stiffness.
Livewires maintain lightweight climbing and acceleration capabilities while delivering outstanding cornering and tracking (when compared to a traditional XC wheelset).
Ride quality is tuned & and weight is controlled through the use of SPM™ straight-pull hubs and 28 Sapim CX Ray spokes per wheel, laced three-cross (while straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the cross points, SPM™ hubs are truly 3x, maximizing torsional strength).
The 30mm internal width of the Livewire is ideal for tires ranging from 2.25" to 2.6". If you're consistently running 2.3" or smaller volume tires, or if you're looking for a pure XC race wheels you should consider our Hotwire wheelset.
More aggressive riders, or riders on longer travel, more "enduro" oriented bikes who seeking a 30mm (internal width) rim profile should check out our Hotline wheelset.
Livewires are protected by our 2 year warranty as well as our Crash Replacement Plan which provides $200, no-questions-asked, repair or replacement for damage not covered by our warranty (riders looking for a more aggressive wheelset with the same internal width, covered by our Lifetime Guarantee should consider our Hotline wheels). Finally Livewire hubs are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee. Click the links below to learn more about each of these protections.