- SIZES: 27.5", 29"
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.25"-2.6"
- RIM WIDTH: 30mm Internal Right Wide™ Enduro Width (36mm External)
- DRILLING: 28 Hole, Symmetrical
- BEAD TYPE: Str8 Wall™
- TUBELESS: Tubeless Ready
- WEIGHT: 27.5: 450g; 29: 480
- ERD: 27.5": 544; 29": 580
- Max Spoke Tension: 135kgf
- Recommended Spokes & Nipples: Sapim Race or D-Light with Sapim PolyAx nipples (DO NOT use straight gauge spokes).
- E-Bike Approved?: NO
Protection: 2 Year Warranty, Lifetime Crash Replacement Program (or Lifetime Guarantee when built to RF Specifications by a RideFast Qualified Builder)
Click here for our current list of QUALIFIED BUILDERS
Performance by design
The Difference is in the Details
At RF, we're obsessed with the belief that the "whole" should be greater than the sum of its parts. It's why we build our wheels in-house, by hand. It's also what leads us to design and manufacture almost all of the components that we use to build our complete wheels. From hubs & rims, to tubeless tape & valves, we design each and every part to work together flawlessly as well as to excel individually.
Reviewed and Rated
James Stout, MTBR.com
I can't believe how much I've enjoyed these Livewire wheels...I'm glad I was introduced to this small, SoCal company because these cross-country wheels have been a revelation to me! MTBR.com Gear of the Year
Mountain Bike Action
We have to give it to RideFast for building such top quality equipment. If trusty and durable carbon wheels are on your wish list, check out the Hotlines. MBA Field Test