Hotlines are backed by our Lifetime Guarantee and designed for long travel enduro bikes and/or aggressive all mountain trail riders.
Engineered to come alive as speed and aggression increases, Hotlines are laterally, vertically, and torsionally stiff featuring deep profile and robust cross-section.
Ride quality is tuned & improved through the use of our lifetime guaranteed SPM™ straight-pull hubs and 28 Sapim D-Lite spokes per wheel, laced three-cross (while straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the cross points, SPM™ hubs are truly 3x, maximizing torsional strength) . The greater elongation properties of the D-Lite's thinner barrel (as compared to a more traditional 2.0x1.8 double butted spoke) give the Hotline a well-damped ride quality despite it's sharp tracking and overall stiffness, while at the same time improving the wheel's impact resistance by allowing it more vertical movement in hard strike and/or bottom-out situations.
The 30mm internal width of the Hotline is ideal for tires ranging from 2.25" to 2.6" (if you're consistently running 2.5", or wider tires, and/or Maxxis "WT" tires you may also want to consider our Mainline Wheelset). Tires 2.5" and wider will have a softer or more forgiving ride quality on the Hotline while sacrificing a slight degree of tire sidewall stiffness under hard cornering.
Less aggressive riders, or riders on shorter travel, more "trail" oriented bikes who seeking the tire stabilization of a 30mm (internal width) rim profile should check out our Livewire wheelset.
Click the Specifications, Protection, and Service tabs above this product description for more information about the Hotline.
- APPLICATION: AM/Enduro/Gravity
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.25"-2.6"
- RIM: 30mm Internal Right Wide™ Enduro Width
- HUBS: US Built, SPM 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross
- Brake Mount: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Sapim D-Lite (276mm)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, Securelock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm, Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, 72pts (5º) Engagement
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XDR, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved: NO
- PROTECTION: Lifetime Guarantee
- WEIGHT: 1620g* Boost set (730g Front, 890g Rear)
Also available in 29" & Mixer (29/27.5) sizes.
Click the links to learn more about HOTLINE technologies: UN1™ Carbon, Right Wide™, Str8 Wall™, Onespoke™, Straight-Pull
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
It's simple. The Hotline is backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. RideFast & Take Chances, we've got you covered for as long as you own your Hotlines! Click the link below to read the coverage details.
SPM CenterLock Boost Front Hub Assembly Diagram
SPM CenterLock Boost Rear Hub Assembly Diagram
Freehub Assembly Diagram (Gen 2, 3 bearing)