- APPLICATION: AM/Enduro/Gravity
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.25"-2.6"
- RIM: 30mm Internal Right Wide™ Enduro Width
- HUBS: US Built, SPM 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross
- Brake Mount: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Sapim D-Lite (294mm)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, SecureLock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm, Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, 72pts (5º) Engagement
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XD/R, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved?: NO
- PROTECTION: Lifetime Guarantee
- WEIGHT: 1780g* Boost set (830g Front, 950g Rear)
Also available in 27.5" & Mixer (29/27.5) sizes.
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
Why We Build It
Hotlines are backed by our Lifetime Guarantee and designed for long travel enduro bikes and/or aggressive all mountain trail riders.
Engineered to come alive as speed and aggression increases, Hotlines are laterally, vertically, and torsionally stiff featuring deep profile and robust cross-section.
Ride quality is tuned & improved through the use of SPM™ straight-pull hubs and 28 Sapim D-Lite spokes per wheel, laced three-cross (while straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the cross points, SPM™ hubs are truly 3x, maximizing torsional strength) . The greater elongation properties of the D-Lite's thinner barrel (as compared to a more traditional 2.0x1.8 double butted spoke) give the Hotline a well-damped ride quality despite it's sharp tracking and overall stiffness, while at the same time improving the wheel's impact resistance by allowing it more vertical movement in hard strike and/or bottom-out situations.
The 30mm internal width of the Hotline is ideal for tires ranging from 2.25" to 2.6" (if you're consistently running 2.5", or wider tires, and/or Maxxis "WT" tires you may also want to consider our Mainline Wheelset). Tires 2.5" and wider will have a softer or more forgiving ride quality on the Hotline while sacrificing a slight degree of tire sidewall stiffness under hard cornering.
Less aggressive riders, or riders on shorter travel, more "trail" oriented bikes who seeking the tire stabilization of a 30mm (internal width) rim profile should check out our Livewire wheelset.
It's simple. The Hotline is backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. RideFast & Take Chances, we've got you covered for as long as you own your Hotlines! Click the link below to read the coverage details.