- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 25mm - 48mm
- RIM: 23mm mm Internal Right Wide™ Width (30mm external), 700c
- DEPTH: 50mm Wind Shadow™ Depth
- TIRE INTERFACE: Clincher/Tubeless
- HUBS: SPDR™ Straight-Pull, Disc-Specific, Centerlock, 24 Hole, 2 cross
- FRONT AXLE: 12mm x 100mm
- REAR AXLE: 12x142mm
- SPOKES: Sapim CX-Ray Aero
- DRIVER: RideFast, 3 pawl, Alloy
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/12, SRAM XD/R, Campy N3W
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- PROTECTION: 2 Year Warranty, Lifetime Crash Replacement Program
- WEIGHT: 1590g* set
*Approx. Weight PRIOR to Rim Tape
Why We Build It
RLR 50s are designed to be fast. Fit for any road surface including gravel, RLR 50s excel as speeds increase!
RLR 50's combine the aerodynamics of their 50mm deep, WindShadow™ shape with outstanding lateral stiffness, to create a quick-accelerating, fast-rolling, sharp-handling weapon.
Vertical ride compliance, torsional stiffness, and aerodynamic performance is improved by the use of our US-Built, SPDR™ straight-pull, centerlock, hubs and 24 Sapim CX Ray semi-areo spokes per wheel, laced two-cross (straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the crossing points and call this design "3-cross") .
The 23mm internal width and 30mm external width of the RLR offers the versatility to run tire widths ranging from 25mm-48mm. RLR 50s employ a traditional hooked bead allowing them to be run with tubed tires as small as 25mm (although they ship set up tubeless ready-to-ride with Ride Lock™ Tubeless Tape and Nut Jobs™ Valves). Aerodynamic performance is optimized on the road with 28c tires.
RLR 50s are protected by our 2 year warranty as well as our Crash Replacement Plan which provides $200, no-questions-asked, repair or replacement for damage not covered by our warranty. Click the links below to learn more about each of these protections.