E-Lines combine our strongest rim, the Mainline with stiffer, more torque-resistant rear spokes to deliver the power transfer, lateral stiffness, and durability demanded by E-Bike applications. Like our Mainline wheels, E-Lines are backed by our Lifetime Guarantee.
Built for the rowdiest conditions, E-Lines are laterally, vertically, and torsionally stiff featuring a deep profile and robust cross-section designed to support the most aggressive tires.
Ride quality is tuned & improved through the use of SPM™ straight-pull hubs and 28 spokes per wheel, laced three-cross (while straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the cross points, SPM™ hubs are truly 3x, maximizing torsional strength) . The front wheel employs the same D-Lite Spokes as the Mainline to help mute small-bump chatter, While the rear wheel utilizes, thicker gauge, Sapim Race spokes to prevent "wind-up" that can result from the higher torque output created by an electric motor.
The 34mm internal width of the E-line is ideal for tires ranging from 2.4" to 3" When paired with a 2.5" (or Maxxis WT) tire, E-Lines deliver the best traction/power transfer and most capable tracking in high speed chunk and hard cornering of any wheel we build.
Click the Specifications, Protection, and Service tabs above this product description for more information about E-Lines.
APPLICATION: E-Bike AM/Enduro/Plus
- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.4"-3"
- RIM: 34mm Internal Right Wide™ Mainline
- HUBS: US Built, SPM 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross
- Brake Mount: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Front: Sapim D-Lite (292mm); Rear: Sapim Race (292mm)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, SecureLock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm, Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, E-Certified
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XDR, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved?: YES
- PROTECTION: Lifetime Guarantee
- WEIGHT: 1720g* Boost set (750g Front, 970g Rear)
Also available in 27.5" & Mixer (29/27.5) sizes.
Available CenterLock Speed Sensor Mount Options:
Click the links to learn more about MAINLINE technologies: UN1™ Carbon, Right Wide™, Str8 Wall™, Onespoke™, Straight-Pull
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
It's simple. The E-Line is backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. RideFast & Take Chances, we've got you covered for as long as you own your E-Lines! Click the link below to read the coverage details.
SPM CenterLock Boost Front Hub Assembly Diagram
SPM CenterLock Boost Rear Hub Assembly Diagram
Freehub Assembly Diagram (Gen 2, 3 bearing)