- SUGGESTED TIRE WIDTHS: 2.4"-3"
- RIM: 34mm Internal Right Wide™ Enduro/+ Width
- HUBS: US Built, SPM 28 Hole, Straight-Pull, 3-Cross
- Brake Mount: CenterLock
- SPOKES: Sapim D-Lite (292mm)
- NIPPLES: Sapim, SecureLock, PolyAx, Hex Head, 14mm, Alloy
- FRONT AXLE: 15mm x 110mm Boost
- REAR AXLE: 12mm x 148mm Boost, 12mm x 157mm Super Boost
- DRIVER: Titanium, 72pts (5º) Engagement
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano HG 9/11 (SRAM NX 12), SRAM XDR, Micro Spline (Shimano 12)
- TUBELESS: Shipped with Nut Jobs™ Valves & Ride Lock™ Tape
- E-Bike Approved: NO (for E-Bike Compatibility see the E-Line)
- PROTECTION: Lifetime Guarantee
- WEIGHT: 1780g* Boost set (830g Front, 950g Rear)
Also available in 27.5" & Mixer (29/27.5) sizes.
*Approx. Weight, PRIOR to Tubeless Setup
Why We Build It
Mainlines are backed by our Lifetime Guarantee and designed for long travel enduro bikes.
Built for the rowdiest conditions, Mainlines are laterally, vertically, and torsionally stiff featuring a deep profile and robust cross-section designed to support the most aggressive tires.
Ride quality is tuned & improved through the use of SPM™ straight-pull hubs and 28 Sapim D-Lite spokes per wheel, laced three-cross (while straight-pull hubs from many other hub makers count the spoke lobe as one of the cross points, SPM™ hubs are truly 3x, maximizing torsional strength) . The greater elongation properties of the D-Lite's thinner barrel (as compared to a more traditional 2.0x1.8 double butted spoke) give the Mainline a smooth ride quality in trail chatter despite it's sharp tracking and overall stiffness, while at the same time improving the wheel's impact resistance by allowing it more vertical movement in hard strike and/or bottom-out situations.
The 34mm internal width of the Mainline is ideal for tires ranging from 2.4" to 3" (if you're consistently running 2.5", or narrower tires, you may also want to consider our Hotline Wheelset). When paired with a 2.5" (or Maxxis WT) tire, Mainlines deliver the most capable tracking in high speed chunk and hard cornering of any wheel we build.
Riders wishing to run narrower tires, or riders seeking a more vertically compliant ride with larger volume tires should check out our Hotline wheelset.
It's simple. The Mainline is backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. RideFast & Take Chances, we've got you covered for as long as you own your Mainlines! Click the link below to read the coverage details.